Tuesday, August 6, 2013

Spoke too soon

So, I'm down to just one guy now. I know, most people would thing that's a good thing, but I don't!  I need a balance, damn it.

Guy #2 sent me a text on Sunday night saying that he had a great time with me on our date, but he doesn't think we make a good match. Now let me say, this is after he told me twice between our date on Tuesday and Saturday that he really wanted a second date. *sigh*

Fortunately, I saw guy #1 on Sunday evening. We hung out at his place then eventually had sex. Now, we had sex back in the day, but neither of us remember it! I think I'm glad I didn't remember it, it may have made me disappointed with my ex! hehehehe

Afterwards he got into the shower and I almost left! Just like I did before, back in the day. I texted a friend and she "talked me down." When he got out of the shower he asked why I got dressed, I told him that I almost left. He gave me a strange look, but didn't really say anything. I told him that he just has to bear with me and that feeling that I should run will be less and less each time.

He told me that he feels different around me than he has with any other women. I had to make sure he meant good different and not bad different. He said yeah, good different.

He said that everything tells him that he shouldn't want to be with me. There are things that I do that he doesn't like and things that he likes that I don't do, but he's still completely attracted to me.

I'm so smitten with him even though everything is telling me that I shouldn't be because he's a bad boy.

So I guess that we're going into this with a fear of getting into this. I have a feeling that it's going to be a long time before we truly trust each other, but I also have a feeling that we're going to have a lot of fun along the way!

No comments:

Post a Comment