Thursday, August 1, 2013

Starting new...again!

Well, I had a blog on another site with this same name. That site was shit, so I'm here now!

My last blog over there was in January about a guy I was really excited to meet in person because we were making such a connection online. That ended up being a bust. All he wanted was a blowjob, nothing more.




So, I got super discouraged about dating again and deleted my OKCupid account...again. Work got crazy and I really didn't have time for a relationship of any sort for a while.

Then in May I decided to reactivate my OKC account. I was looking around on there one day & found a guy that I had a huge crush on when I was about 16 years old and he was 19. We hung out in the same crowd down in Hollywood for years. He'd ask me to have sex with him periodically and I would say no every time. Then one day I said yes, I was almost 20 by that time. The sex was great, but for some reason I bolted in the morning before he even woke up and didn't see him ever again! I know, if I were a guy I would be told that was a "dick move."

So, I decided to send him a message on OKC, he responded and we started chatting. Eventually we exchanged phone numbers. He called, I missed the call, I called him back and left a voice mail. I totally thought that that was the end of it.

Then a week later he calls me out of the blue on a Sunday afternoon asking if I wanted to come over for a BBQ. I happened to be in the same city he lives in so I went over. There was so much chemistry, but we played it super safe, not even a kiss good bye.

I went over the next weekend as well...that time we didn't play it quite as safe. We found out that the sexual attraction and chemistry was still there.

We have talked about how neither of us is ready to be monogamous quite yet. He's fresh out of a 10 year relationship and I'm barely 2 years out of a 16 year relationship. We're going to continue to have fun with each other and with other people as well.

Speaking of other people...I met someone else on OKC just this past Sunday! His first message to me was that he liked that I said that I love dystopian fiction, but he also immediately asked if I wanted to go out for coffee/drinks! I told him that maybe we should get to know each other a bit more online before meeting in person!

We chatted for a few hours that night and found out that we really have a lot in common besides dystopian fiction.

I sent him a message when I got home Monday from work and then we ended up chatting for a few hours that night as well! We talked about my being poly and he said that he thinks he could be with someone who was also with someone else, so we'll see how that goes. He also apologized for being too forward with his first message by asking me on a date. I told him that was ok and that he should maybe ask again.

He asked when I was available. The only evening this week that I was available was Tuesday. So we went out the next night!

We went to Senior Gomez' Courtyard. I've never been there despite living less than 3 miles from it for over 15 years! The food was mediocre, but the company was fantastic! We talked and laughed and flirted for about 3 hours before we realized that they really wanted to close the place. So he walked me to my car and we had a bit of a make-out session in the parking lot...I felt like a teen again! He's a really good kisser and he said that I was as well.

So, it looks like I have 2 guys to date...I'm feeling pretty good about this.

Until next time...which will be soon!

No comments:

Post a Comment